Hi,

Hotel is readily identified on the registration for and web site:

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/promo/macungie/mac.html#act

At Mar 17, 2015, 11:15:21 AM, John Grady<'jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'> wrote:

Hi Tony,---all through emails it calls it “the Hotel” ; I made reservation, using that number, she sent me to central, had to start over, (thanks for heads up) but think I am ok. ..or hope I am. but what is “The Hotel;” Web site poster too, same way, no specific hotel listed. Just FYI.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tony Rinaldi awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:26 AM
To: charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Macungie

At Mar 17, 2015, 10:15:02 AM, charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]<'Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'> wrote:

Hi Mark, Tony and Tony,

In regards to the Fall meet in Macungie. Am I correct in thinking that this meet is basically spending the Friday through Sunday walking around and looking at the cars in the park? I guess I'm asking if there are other group events planned other than being in the park.

Thanks, Charlie in Ottawa.

Posted by: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>