[Chrysler300] Fwd: Das Awkscht Fescht

Forwarding from Mark;

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Das Awkscht Fescht
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 09:13:15 -0400
From: Mark Souders <mrs954@xxxxxxx>
To: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: 'Tony Rinaldi' <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>

Bob,

Would you please post this link to the listserver to all members who are planning to attend the Macungie show during our fall meet.

http://www.awkscht.com/registration.html  Click on Read-Me Information Page PDF

This page includes all the information regarding what cars are accepted at Das Awkscht Fescht, along with other details on the event. There are certain restrictions and they vary by day. This website has information that will answer the questions most people are asking.

Thank you,

Mark Souders

Posted by: Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>