RE: [Chrysler300] Power Window Gearbox Failure

RE: [Chrysler300] Power Window Gearbox Failure

Correction to the URL:

http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/6064window.pdf

At 10:18 AM 9/4/2014, John Holst jholst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

Merle Wolfer has on line a detailed article on re-building the window gearbox unit failures at:

http://www.chrysler300club.com/6064window.pdf

This has pictures and instructions that covers all the details (1960-1964).  All you would need is a supply of the gear itself which it sounds is available already. I haven't had to do this yet, but my turn is probably coming soon.

John Holst..

http://www.chrysler300clubinc/60-64window.pdf