[Chrysler300] 300C Jubilee copy footnote

[Chrysler300] 300C Jubilee copy footnote

Thought I should add that re copy I just sent re the 300C part of the story

- there are plenty of 'more expert 300 people' in the Club - however the copy re Daytona and subsequent NHRA actions etc, I fairly sure 100% correct - it based on multiple confirming reporting in mainstream magazines/drag publications etc, of those times.
And 1957 Daytona 'loose sand conditions' I believe was a major push in finally building the banked Daytona oval, which then soon saw the end to running on the Beach;

Only points it may pay to confirm is re the 390hp 300Cs - I believe they came with 4 bolt exhaust manifolds, but others more expert correct me if I wrong - and if anyone wish, re the special tires on 300Cs, they could be called/describede by their formal name/brand, plus also that I think they were then claimed as something like 'world's largest production tire'?! - but am I wrong there?!
- but all this is maybe too much detail when there are all the other worthy 300s to cover/include?!
Hope some/parts of it some use if anyone has time to edit it
Christopher