[Chrysler300] RE: Polish Chrysler 300 Club-First Contact

[Chrysler300] RE: Polish Chrysler 300 Club-First Contact

By punching buttons on the referenced webpage, I was able to get to their
forum, registered and posted the letter there (I think).  I'll see if I get
any responses.  Some of the pages can be set to auto-translate into
near-perfect English.  Others might give it a try.

C-300'ly,

Rich Barber

  _____