Re: [Chrysler300] Polish Chrysler 300 Club-First Contact

Re: [Chrysler300] Polish Chrysler 300 Club-First Contact

Rich, and others:

Mariola (my colleague / translator), and I had been scouring that website and were unable to find ANY contact info (as of yet).  She's not a car girl but, I explained that we would like to begin some type of communication with them if possible.  (It's kind of like trying to contact aliens in outer space!)

She seemed to get the impression that the site is more of a simple fact-based web page, with a few links, one of which is "300mclub.org", I believe from the US.  There is also a "forum" but, nowhere to find any contact info, or membership joining address.  It will just take some more digging but, I am sure we'll be able to make contact somehow.  Mariola will resume the de-coding mission tomorrow.

We'll use the intro letter that you drafted and keep everyone posted.  Also, happy birthday to your C-300.   Dan