From: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Gary Nelson <gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, February 15, 2011 2:11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Over seas source for: The Dash Pad For 1962

I just bought a pad for a 300D from Tony. They are RD Autoline in Sweden. I had
to order directly from Sweden because they are out of stock in the US for the
57-58 pads.

They are easy to deal with and I look forward to getting the pad.
A friend in Nova Scotia just bought a pad from them for his 62 and he was very
pleased. He said it was exactly like an original pad.
Jean-Yves in stormy New Brunswick.