  From: Jonnie
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 6:07 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] C300 cam

  Does anyone know where I can get a new ----replacement-----camshaft for a C300---the owner of the car wanted a slightly more radical cam installed when I rebuilt the motor so I installed one that George Riehl recommended. I tried to talk him out of it with no success--now he wants me to install a stock cam-------the car seemed to run fine with the new cam but there is something he doesn't quite like ???------Johnnie Slayton

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)