Re: [Chrysler300] Trailers and Winches

At least know what fits the trailer wheel . If the worse happens, 2 flats on the road, you may be able to find an extra wheel and tire in a junk yard.
It won't hurt to have 2 spares. Note that Trailer tires are made different from car or truck tires.
The car/truck tires will work, but are more likely to blowout when you least need it. Has to do with the tandem tires being drug around corners, building up heat and stress.

Lights, lights,  lights. Extra is good. People can't see around you, so make sure they can see what you intend to do with several turn and brake lights.

Finally, TV cameras.
For under $100. you can get a nice camera system. Mine has an adjustable camera, mounted on the license plate which looks at the ball. It's wireless and gets it's power from the backup lights. I bought a accessory road-light set for $3.00 in a Dollar Store which had 2 very bright lights, all the wiring and relay for them and a switch that I mounted on the steering column. I mounted the lights on my hitch crossbar and I can turn on the lights when I'm hooking up and have plenty of light to help me get to the ball first time and to work with. I supply the camera power with these lights, so the camera is on when they are.
For a little more, the system will support a second camera which my son mounted on the top rear of his enclosed trailer looking down. The system display in the truck cab handles both cameras, button switches from one to the other, one is wired and the other is wireless. I think he got these systems at Pep Boys.
Ray