Re: [Chrysler300] stumble

Check accelerator pump discharge nozzles... should be a strong burst from
both. This regardless of whether two or four bbl carb. I believe you can
also  move the lever to a different slot to change the duration of the shot. My
 recommendation is to set it up in the slot that brings it all on quickly
if  you're looking for the best response when you "punch it from a dead  stop"

You didn't mention other problems so shall we assume that you've  checked
TDC to make sure the timing mark hasn't slipped on the balancer?   Also, are
you setting ignition with the vacuum advance disconnected?

Mike Laiserin - just in from the Good Guys Southwest nationals where it
appeared I had the ONLY letter car there today  ;)

Phoenix, AZ

In a message dated 11/21/2009 3:53:36 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,