RE: [Chrysler300] What's for lunch?

Gloria, trying to picture your swimming pool car/300,  but having trouble with whether was your swimming pool one with concrete walls, or a flimsy, above ground, coloured steel rib one?!!

Just joking - Christopher Australia where yesterday place where I am, at bottom middle of Australia, just had it's hottest Nov day ever - around 112 degrees - and we are still in spring here, and the City I am in is beside the ocean, not inland!!!

The sun outside after about 2pm was like walking into a mobile furnace - if a color, one would call it 'hotter than hell would ever want to be'. Last 14 days have been averaging around 105-108, broken old records for such a heat spell/wave and 4 months to go until we are out of fire risk season - not good 300ly daytime user weather.

Gas price around $5 a US gal, and govt doing super big push to get nation/parliament to agree to new 'Carbon Tax', yet doing nothing re stopping chopping down trees that lower/reduce carbon !!!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)