Re: [Chrysler300] What's for lunch?

It's interesting what imagination and guts we had back then to use the
colors and combinations we did (even if those combinations were
sometimes, frankly, pretty ugly - not referring at all to your Aztec
Turquoise).  We were crazy enthusiastic for a time in the mid-'50s, and
dared to have that kind of fun with our cars.  We did it again a decade
or so later in the '60s, but never have regained that flair in the last
35 years.   If you now took every one of the invisible white, silver,
and tan cars off the road, weeds would grow in the joints of the
interstates.  Maybe when (if ) the economy rebounds we'll get our spirit
back, and we can have a breakout of color again.  Well, the good side is
it sure makes our old iron stand out when we're out cruising.

Keith Boonstra

-

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional