Re: [Chrysler300] Put on your paint and powder, you shout loud, I'll sho

Re: [Chrysler300] Put on your paint and powder, you shout loud, I'll shout lo...

I remember just after, or towards the end of WWII, that a popular item was
"do it yourself" paint for cars that was literally put on WITH A MOP!  It
lasted just about as long as you would expect, but it at least helped to
clean  up some of the cars that had been through a war!

Joe Savard, Lake Orion, Mi

In a message dated 11/3/2009 7:06:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,