Re: [Chrysler300] Sihilling Plating

Hi Tom:

    Sorry you are having all that trouble with  Sihilling - guess I just
got lucky with him.  Some time ago, someone gave  the name of a plater in
Chicago who annodizes, but I can't remember it off  hand.  I'll see if I can
find it for you.

Pete Fitch

In a message dated 11/3/2009 10:37:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,