From: "Jay R" <robodoc57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 7:57:02 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Chrysler300] 62 H Maxwedge car?

Hi Group Does anyone know if a 1962 300 H was ever produced from the factory with a Max Wedge engine? I am trying to get the VIN # from the owner. It may be the car is a 1962 300 with an H option but that should be a 413 dual quad? Any help or info on the existents of such a car will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jay

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)