[Chrysler300] Bug Removal

Good evening,

Slowly trying to get ready for Spring by cleaning up the G. I can't believe it, but the bugs are still caked everywhere on it from my trip across the country last Fall.

The grille came out a month or so ago.I re-painted the egg crate portion and polished the chrome. It is re-assembled and ready to go back into the car.

This afternoon, my 6 year old helped take the radiator out so it can be de-bugged, cleaned and re-painted. The core support is also caked in smashed bugs.

What do you recommend to remove large quantities of squashed, smeared and blasted bugs? This would be from the painted surfaces as well as the chrome bumper (I noticed as I was disconnecting the lines, the lower portion of the bumper was still solid bugs).

The car is white with the core support blacked out.

Thanks,

Richard

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional