Re: [Chrysler300] Zinc in Rotella T - FYI

Re: [Chrysler300] Zinc in Rotella T - FYI

Valvoline racing oil is great oil.  We use it in anything we do not use
MOBIL 1 in,

Have used Mobil 1 in recently rebuilt engines even in old cars and it
worked well.

We actually use Valvoline in all daily drivers that do not use Mobil 1.  If
you run your car in cold winter weather you might want to switch to 10/40
in winter but for summer 20/50 is it.  Been it for a long time like maybe
30 plus years for us.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

<*> Your email settings: