RE: [Chrysler300] Heater Hose Bracket on Inner Fender -'63 300

RE: [Chrysler300] Heater Hose Bracket on Inner Fender -'63 300

Reminds me of a bit of minutiae.

There is a double metal hose bracket/clamp on our 1955 C-300.  I have seen
this attached to several different screws that hold the spark plug access
covers to the RH rocker arm cover.  Is there an accepted correct connection
point?  Ours uses the front screw.  I've seen about 50% of these
bracket/clamps screwed into the second screw back.

While on that subject, I was able to special order very nice SS machine
screws from Ace Hardware to replace the slightly worse for wear original
chrome-plated, pan head, Phillips head steel screws.  Order them a little
long, as there is room beyond the threaded bosses in the rocker arm covers
and too short doesn't get it.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA (On the road, again--in lovely downtown Fort Stockton, TX)