[Chrysler300] new member

Hi all,
 I'm a new member so please be patient as I learn how to use this site. I own a 300
Hurst as well as a "regular" 1970 300. I was wondering if anyone on this list has origional stripes on their Hurst? I am in contact with a company who is willing to duplicate the Hurst stripes (they did this about 20 years ago) and make them available to us. I need the measurement of the beltline stripe specifically. The stripe company needs to know the measurement of each component color of this stripe.
They need the measurement to within a 64th of an inch and they need toknow if the stripe varies in measurement the length of the srtipe (does this make sense?).
Anyway, I'm looking forward to blabbing with you guys. i've heard many good things about this club.
Sincerely,
Rick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional