
RE: [Chrysler300] new member
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Chrysler300] new member
- From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:22:21 -0500
Welcome, Rick. I think you will find we generally get along well with
each other and are helpful too. I know you will get a reply from
someone with original stripes on a Hurst. I don't have one but just
wanted to say welcome. Hope to meet you at a Meet.
Elizabeth Wieland
-----Original Message-----
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of rick waselewski
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:19 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] new member
Hi all,
I'm a new member so please be patient as I learn how to use this site.
I own a 300
Hurst as well as a "regular" 1970 300. I was wondering if anyone on this
list has origional stripes on their Hurst? I am in contact with a
company who is willing to duplicate the Hurst stripes (they did this
about 20 years ago) and make them available to us. I need the
measurement of the beltline stripe specifically. The stripe company
needs to know the measurement of each component color of this stripe.
They need the measurement to within a 64th of an inch and they need
toknow if the stripe varies in measurement the length of the srtipe
(does this make sense?).
Anyway, I'm looking forward to blabbing with you guys. i've heard many
good things about this club.
Sincerely,
Rick
_________________________________________________________________
Suspicious message? There's an alert for that.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_bro
ad2_122008
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links
------------------------------------
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap