[Chrysler300] 1955 Chrysler 300 and 64 K for sale

[Chrysler300] 1955 Chrysler 300 and 64 K for sale

I was driving through Davenport Iowa Saturday, and spotted a White 1955
300, and a Silver with solon top 64 K sitting outside a business that
was not open Saturday.  I called this morning and got to talk to the
owner/and her son on these two for sale.  Contact Darrel at
563-529-4301.  He apparently had these cars and a few others listed in
the forward look web site, but now has lost storage so the prices may be
better???  They belonged to his father, that has passed away, and is
helping his mother sell the cars.  The 64 was his.  Both cars will need
total restoration, they have been in a garage 25 + years.  Some trim and
chrome pieces are off of the 55, but the owner has not been able to get
into the trunk.  There are some rust issues, and the quicker you act on
the 55 the better because rear window is gone.  Both cars look as though
mice have had their days inside.  I have no attachment with these cars,
just passing along information along to those that may want to find out
more.  I live about 2 hours from the cars, with no plans of heading back
that way soon.

Paul Thomassen

Pella Iowa

<*> Your email settings: