From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lindsey Fuller
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 7:15 PM
To: Wayne Graefen
Cc: pweihl@xxxxxxxxxxx; Intl 300; George McKovich
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: George Laurie

Sounds like the same front parking light lenses I have been waiting for
Wayne. Bought them through Goers. As usual George's quality is superb.
Really don't understand why he won't get his act together.

Lindsey Fuller

Wayne Graefen wrote:

>Just for balance, I'm one of the guys who has had $300+ in George Laurie's
bank account for a couple of years, had multiple very cordial emails
promising the shipment of my pair of lenses to be imminent and HAVE YET TO
RECEIVE ANY PRODUCT.

>I've been very straight with GL, telling him he is totally destroying his
reputation with some of us, most of whom have gone well beyond patience in
listening to his tales of equipment woes and inclement weather and then
learning he took three months vacation in the US.   And STILL no product.

>I'm amongst the TOTALLY DISPLEASED at this point and yes, like everyone
else, I would say his products are superb in quality but until my current
order is filled, this is mail fraud and illegal business practice and out
and out lying.

>A spade is a spade.
>Wayne Graefen

>------------------------------------