Re: [Chrysler300] 300G Across America

The soap box is fine, and needed.
It amazes me that almost to a man, men will investigate the slightest
squeek, rattle, groan, or  flutter in their toys, but will ignore that
strange, never felt before pain/symptom, and say "It'll go away". Your
body will often send messages but you must have the computer (Brain) on
to get them. A dear neighbor had a lower back pain and refused to go to
the Hospital, "It'll go away". 12 hours later he died of a blood clot
in his lung.
And if you think that there may be something wrong, don't let your
tooooo busy doctor blow it off as "Old age". Ask questions and or get
to another Doctor. I use the same diagnosis system I use on my
mechanical devises, I ask questions and anilyse every detail.

I've found Throat Cancer twice that way that would have gone too far in
most guys, I knew and could feel that something was wrong, and insisted
it be looked at.
Most recently, I sensed/saw something was wrong with my eye and it was
operated 3 days later for a torn retina. If you wait too long with
that, you can lose the eye.

Public service message #300  Have it checked out fast and live to play
another day.
Ray