From: richard_e_osborne <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:59 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300G Across America

Good Evening,

While some of you were driving to Maine for what sounds like a very nice meet, I was

driving my G (one of the rare white ones) to Southern California. This was a good trip and

mostly uneventful except for electrical problems in Abilene, TX and a VERY hot journey

through the desert (after Yuma, it was brutal).

I am doing this for my dad. He and I will fly out to San Diego this coming Thursday. We

will do the "Cruisin' for a Cure" show in Orange County on the 27th. We will then drive the

car back to Columbus, Ohio (home) via an as yet undetermined route.

i have created the following web site to chronicle the trip home as well the trip West which

i did solo.

http://www.dicksrub.com

Please feel free to check it out. I will update it daily after Sept. 25th.

If you are a SoCal resident and going to the show, contact me off of server, perhaps we

can connect.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne

<*> Your email settings: