From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Larry Nirenberg
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 8:49 AM
To: 'list server'
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 F carbs

Being the impatient person I am I have surrendered on my off idle stall as I
don't want to spend any more time playing with the original carbs when I
should be driving as winter is around the corner. I have never owned a car
I don't/can't drive, so drivability is key as long as I preserve the ability
to put it back to OEM. My confessional is driven by a need to justify
replacing any OEM parts on a car such as this. The carbs will be removed and
put into a box for the next owner. There will be a next owner when the F
becomes so valuable that I can't drive it. The Carter castings are now owned
by Edelbrock which still makes the AFBs but I want to confirm that the
original carbs are rated at 550 cfm so I order the right ones. Comments
please.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: