[Chrysler300] WI Meet on Club Website

Hello Chrysler 300 Enthusiasts,

A pictorial report of the Eagle River, Wisconsin meet is now on the Club website.  The address is http://www.chrysler300club.com<http://www.chrysler300club.com/> .  Click on the EVENTS button in the main menu.  Then scroll down to the PREVIOUS EVENTS section.  The Eagle River meet in the first link.

For all of you who attended the meet, you know what a great time we had in the Northwoods.  Thanks go to Carlton and Barb Schroeder for hosting a wonderful meet.  Their hospitality and planning were just great.  The pictures in the report will help you enjoy the meet for a second time.

For all of you who were not able to attend, this will be a good way for you to enjoy the meet vicariously.

Thanks go to those who contributed pictures for the website.  Alphabetically, they are Phil Irish, Rob Kern, Mick Kreszock, Gloria Moon, and Carlton Schroeder.  Each of you took some great photos.  Phil Irish's picture of the hotel sign with his 300B is one pretty picture.  Picture credits also appear on each picture page.  There are ten pages to visit.  Links are at the bottom of the Eagle River introduction page.

Thanks also to Bob Merritt for organizing the pictures and creating files for the site.  My job included writing the description of the meet, dressing up each page with titles and the Club logo, and creating the links to make it all work.  We hope you enjoy the results.

Don Warnaar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: