  From: casa1@xxxxxxxxxx
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:48 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] drive button

  Finally took time the other day to get the 62 sport out for a run.
  Thanks to the help I recieved from you all the tranny fluid now stays
  in the tranny and not in my oil change pit. Thankyou!
  BUT now the drive button does not work - does not return to the
  out position and there are only first and second gears (and of course
  reverse). Any clues and is this a hard fix?
  Cal and Sara Anderson 62 Sport

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: