Re: [Chrysler300] 300L clock

Ryan, Rich and all;
There's little draw as the clock is mechanical, and is wound
electrically. You can't "wind"it up. It runs 2 minutes and then takes a
little 12 volt jolt to rewind as in my original email. This, also, is
from memories from the 70's when I bought my "L"(34-5 years ago). I
sent mine to something Hill Clock in New England as I recall. It came
back and ran for many years after that. I've fixed several others since
then, as I described.

To regulate it, you have to determine how much it gains or loses and
then adjust it. If it loses you turn the hands ahead 24 hours (I think)
for each minute it loses per day. If it gains, you turn it back 24
hours. My shop manual has no info on how to regulate it, other than to
pull out on the knob and adjust one way or the other, and that seemed
to be how to set it.

As to making it digital, if you're gonna have the radio changed to
hi-tech, see if they do clocks also and send it along.

Ray