[Chrysler300] Spring 2008 Eagle River Meet

[Chrysler300] Spring 2008 Eagle River Meet

Good Morning,

It is getting to be that time of year (0 F this am) when I enjoy some work inside the house.  So, I'll be working on meet related items the next few months.

A couple of items I would appreciate members input on are the following:

1. A few members (including member Oddvin from Norway) have said they would like to visit some old car yards either going to or coming from the meet.  I have some info I'm compiling and would appreciate any leads from members for old car yards in Wisconsin or nearby on the border with the UP of Michigan and Minnesota.  I'll followup on all leads and get them compiled and available for everyone in the next two months so you can work them into travel plans if desired.

2.  Also, if you know of any car museums or other collections of old cars (not necessarily car yards) let me know of those and I'll compile them too.

3.  I did send notice of our meet so it could be published in the Mopar magazine.  Are there other publications or groups that you think I should send a notice to about our meet.

Thanks very much,
Carlton

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: