From: christopher beilby [mailto:thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 5:35 AM
To: Bob Jasinski; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cold start--Electric fuel pump switch brilliance

Bob J is a genius - his idea for an electric fuel pump switch, is so bloody
great/simple/safe.

It reminds me of a tale about the space race - namely the problem of how to
write things down in weightless space - ie biros would not work.
Apparently the Americans spent a small fortune, much brain straining/time (a
few millions, someone may remember the exact figure?) - invented a biro that
works in space. And the Russians (according to the tale) - they just took
pencils !!  Bob's idea is so simple, why have not more/me done it/this more
often before ?!

New Year here already in places - next year may I get my 300Cs all finished,
and not let 3 other non 300C cars get in their way as they did 2nd half of
this year, nor I/we get involved with 300 parts sellers that you are better
off avoiding - there are a lot of real great ones out there, as well as
those who love their 300s for what they are, not what they are worth  - you
guys/gals wherever you are, make your own resolutions if you wish - I hope I
get to meet a few of you in 2008, and thank to the person who just offered
possible contact means for an ex Keikhafer employee who lived in Fond Du Lac
in 1957 - who knows, he may have even known my Flying Mile Car - in a town
that small with his boss racing 300s, how much would a supercharged gaugin
red 300C owned by someone with a business in same town stand out !!?
And these are the people who will have final say of what was, what never,
whatever !?, re 300s that were intended for competitive use, or all
those/any others, that all deserve their history/ownership known/recorded
wherever possible whilst those who know are still around? And those who
don't give a toss for their car's story before they owned it, that is OK
too.

120 degrees here by 11am today - some of people on ebay I've bought things
from over last few days, suggested I send some of that heat over your side -
please take some if you know how,

Christopher in Australia
(today scanned '57 Daytona Speed Mechanics mag 5 pages in airconditioned
'escape' from miday heat outside - files pretty big, not on broadband here,
so will try sending next day or so)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional