RE: [Chrysler300] Painting License Plates - Techniques???

RE: [Chrysler300] Painting License Plates - Techniques???

Ryan and All,

Starting on page 194 of December-Hemming's-"Services Offered", there are no
more than six companies offering to furnish and/or refinish license plates.
Word of caution, Hemming's seems to have problems with their alphabetical
listings, so it starts with Jim's Calif. License Plates, drops back to
Key's, Leaf Springs, a couple of Leather guys,  a License guy, a strip
joint, two License guys, can insurance, License guy, parking lift's. another
license guy, then on to lifts again.

You gotta' watch those car magazine guys!!!

Danny Watts

'60 Chrysler 300F

'61 Chrysler 300G "Survivor"

  _____