  From: jpeabo@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: 300 club listserver all club members
  Cc: jpeabo@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 5:26 PM
  Subject: [SPAM][Chrysler300] Old wife's (mechanics) tales

  Back when I was a lot boy for a Chrysler / Ply. dealer, it seemed most if not all the mechanics there agreed that Chrysler used less oil if aloud to run one quart low. Wacky as that sounds, my C-300 goes from full on the dip stick to one quart low very quick, then doesn't move at all after that. I have no leaks and can't see any blue smoke. I guess my question is, Was there any merit to what these old mechanics said or did they simply plant seeds in my 18 year old head. Thanks for your interest, John Peabody

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: