RE: [Chrysler300] front disk brake conversion for a K

RE: [Chrysler300] front disk brake conversion for a K

Mickey:

I have installed a couple of these kits on my Mopars.  The only problem I
found was when I had to grind a very small area for caliper clearance on a
kit for a '65 B-body Fury.  This was clearly stated in the installation
instructions that came with the kit.

Are you sure that you it is not something real simple like perhaps the
conversion adapter you are having trouble with is for the opposite wheel, or
upside down, or flipped over?

Don't grind anything to fit until you try all possible configurations.  If
you still cannot make it fit, call Roger at AAJ and I am sure he will
explain to you how to solve your problem.  Roger makes a very nice, well
thought out kit for all of his installations.

I think Mike Laiserin in Phoenix has installed at leased one of these kits
on his "J" or "K", so I know they fit and work well.  I doubt that Roger
would let something be shipped that had any defects.  When you are
manufacturing something that involves the braking system on a vehicle, you
cannot take any chances on errors.

Good Luck,

Big John Mc Adams

(In Steamy SoCal)