[Chrysler300] front disk brake conversion for a K

[Chrysler300] front disk brake conversion for a K

         This kit is from aaj brakes in Portland.
         When test fitting the rotor I became aware that the conversion
plate and the rotor are not square to each other or don't run parallel
to each other. What am I overlooking here. When I tried to see how the
caliper would bolt up things  weren't even from top to bottom on the
pads or evenly centered to the caliper. Can anyone shed some light on
this?
            Thank You
               Mickey

Vancouver Wa.