Re: [Chrysler300] how many raven black 1956 300bs were made?anyone know?

Re: [Chrysler300] how many raven black 1956 300bs were made?anyone know?

Hi All:
I did a count of 300B colors from the microfilm several years ago.  It  was
published in the newsletter, but I sure don't remember which one.  The  most
popular color, as we all know/would guess was the Cloud White with 661 so
painted.  A distant second in customer choice was the Raven Black with 263
examples produced.  Finally, there were 158 Regimental Red cars.   There were also 20
other cars were of various special order paint  colors.
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 9/2/2007 9:28:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,