FW: [Chrysler300] Comcast ISP rejects Telstra OZ ISP

From: Sean Morgan
Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2007 11:36 AM
To: Michael Reed
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Comcast ISP rejects Telstra OZ ISP

You hit the nail on the head here Michael. The problem is that Comcast
do not appear to be maintaining some very old SPAM filter lists, some of
which I believe originated in Holland?. For Telstra/Bigpond to be
blacklisted does not make sense, they are one of the biggest and most
profitable Telco's in the world. The're no small Tinpot ISP that for
sure.

Perhaps this is some commercial deal??

The thing is to get this fixed, somebody has to be maintaining what ever
SPAM filters they have running. We all know how that works in IT!

We'll get a "roundtoit"

Ever seen a roundtoit?

Never mind

Regards