[Chrysler300] Update on '57-'59 PW switch bezel project

 Update on switch bezel project from Forward Look server.  Please respond
directly to Vincent.

Date:    Sat, 19 May 2007 22:44:42 +0200
From:    Vincent Van Humbeeck <vincent.vanhumbeeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] power window 4-way chrome bezel used on all
'57-'59 models

The project is not really dead, but not very alive either.
I got as far as to make a detailed drawing of the bezel (see file) in order
to sent it to a small volume brass foundry that was interested in my
project.

But as I only had people interested in 13 of them, the repro run did not
seem worth it ...
Furthermore, as I lacked time to find less expensive solutions to make the
repro run, it stalled there.

Maybe I'll reactivate this project this summer, when I'll have some time for
it.

In the meantime, I added your name and Brent Burger to the list.

If other people are interested (besides those who answered me in the first
place), please let me know ...
Vincent Van Humbeeck

'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop

Yahoo! Groups Links