[Chrysler300] Need 57-58-59 sheet metal part

[Chrysler300] Need 57-58-59 sheet metal part

Greetings to all,

Wondering if anyone might have a upper sheet metal grille surround..It is the
upper piece that forms the grill opening.  It is fluted. The grille center
bolt goes through it as do the front two bolts of the hood latch plate.

Doesn't matter what condition it is in.  Can even be bent up.  We only need
about a good inch of the drivers side of as it comes down the grille...

Thanks for your help.

Marv

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: