Re: [Chrysler300] Help in verifing the existance of a car in Little Rock

Re: [Chrysler300] Help in verifing the existance of a car in Little Rock, Ark. Area

Hi Ken;
I live about 125 miles away, but could run over there if you want for
the gas money.
Give us the item number, that would help. the ad itself will tell a lot
about the deal.

And just telling the seller someone is coming to examine the car will
tell you a lot also. If it's phony, he'll have many reasons it can't be
seen "right now".

Let me know, Ray