Re: [Chrysler300] Danger of wheel failure unless the rims are replaced b

Re: [Chrysler300] Danger of wheel failure unless the rims are replaced by str...

JD wrote:

> I've put 50k+ miles on my E mostly with radials, some of the miles on the
> stock 14" rims and more with 70's era 15" mopar police wheels. I put well
> over 150K on three '67 buicks all with radials on 15" rims. No problems on
> any and no missinng hubcaps!

snip

> JD - lone E

RIGHT here is where you are ahead of this question, those 15" copcar
wheels are HEAVY DUTY stuff to begin with. Period!!!!!

The only problem in using the cop car wheels is you cannt easily fit 14"
hubcaps.
(Please correct me here, thinking the 59 still used 14" wheels
originally???)

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy