From: Carlton Schroeder <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 08:31:01 -0600
To: <UGE861@xxxxxxx>, Chrysler 300 Club <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tony
Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 G

Good morning,

I've enjoying watching the B-J auction - but it is time-consuming.  Checking
the B-J website I see the list of 2007 cars for auction - I did not see a
schedule to know approximately when a particular car would be auctioned - is
that info available?

What gives with that difference between the Firesweep and Adventurer
converts - at least I would have thought the prices would have been the
other way around.

Thanks,

Carlton
Thanks,