RE: [Chrysler300] 300 G

>From Mesa:

Firesweep was red & very nice, also.

Weather has cleared and we're gonna have a carshow!

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber

-----Original Message-----
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carlton Schroeder
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 6:31 AM
To: UGE861@xxxxxxx; Chrysler 300 Club; Tony Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 G

Good morning,

I've enjoying watching the B-J auction - but it is time-consuming.  Checking
the B-J website I see the list of 2007 cars for auction - I did not see a
schedule to know approximately when a particular car would be auctioned - is
that info available?

What gives with that difference between the Firesweep and Adventurer
converts - at least I would have thought the prices would have been the
other way around.

Thanks,

Carlton
Thanks,