From: MRS954@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:42:16
To:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300H dash pad color

Hi group,
 Which color does the 300H dash pad more closely resemble, the paint on the dash or the vinyl door panels? I ordered a new pad from Just Dashes and I need to send them a color sample. My original pad (which was dyed in the past) almost matches the steel part of the dash, but my Goers door panels are more of a camel color. Which color is more correct?

 Thanks,
 Mark Souders
 300H
 Mohrsville, PA