Re: [Chrysler300] 300 H coil bracket

John.....

>From the pictures I took of my dual inline 4 barrel 300H, it appears to be
correct.

George

On 1/18/2007 8:15:25 PM, John J. Hertog (crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> With regards to in-line dual quad 413 coil bracket: I have posted two
> pictures of a nice repro bracket made by a friend of mine. Click on:
> http://www.chrysler300club.com/jhstuff/bracket1.jpg and
> http://www.chrysler300club.com/jhstuff/bracket2.jpg to view.
>
> Could someone please confirm that this type of coil bracket is correct
> (or
> incorrect) for 300H ? If correct, our problems are over, and I will
> gladly
> tell y'all who to contact to purchase one.
>
> John Hertog
> (not in Arizona with all of the beautiful and warm people)

>  Messages in this topic  [link:
groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/message/17799;_ylc=X3oDMTM2bWdidWhpBF9TAz
k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3MzI3NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2NzEzODUyBG1zZ0lkAzE3ODA4BHNlYw
NmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE2OTE3NjczMgR0cGNJZAMxNzc5OQ--](3) Reply (via
web post)  [link:
groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxdmlpNjhtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE
0BGdycElkAzM3MzI3NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2NzEzODUyBG1zZ0lkAzE3ODA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2x
rA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTE2OTE3NjczMg--?act=reply&messageNum=17808]| Start a new
topic  [link:
groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbWVoNzA5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE
0BGdycElkAzM3MzI3NDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2NzEzODUyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWU
DMTE2OTE3NjczMg--]

> Messages [link:
groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMnBiNHVnBF9TAzk3MzU
5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3MzI3NDQEZ3J

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional