Re: [Chrysler300] 300 H coil bracket

Sean is you H equipped with air? The front return spring bracket for an air car is different from one for a non-air car. let me know as I have both an air and a non-air H and may be able to send you a digital picture.  Doug Warrener

From: Sean Duggan <saduggan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To All,

I'm getting ready to put my engine in my car and I don't have a coil
bracket. Is it possible that someone could take pictures of theirs so
I could fabricate one. I've never seen an inline dual quad setup here
in California at any shows. Also I'm not completely sure of my
carburetor return spring brackets, I'd love to see a picture of those
done correctly.

Thanks,
Sean Duggan
Los Angeles