South Carolina 300D,F&G - All Sold! But wait, there's more!

South Carolina 300D,F&G - All Sold! But wait, there's more!

Berrien Farrell's 300 Letter Series cars have all found new homes - the F went to Canada, the G parts car to Michigan, and the D to me in Florida.  Each car had remained untouched for the last 25 years, and the D & F were in dry indoor storage all that time.  You could nearly shovel the dust off the cars!  The G, stored outside, did not fare so well (completely rotten interior, extensive rust), but had MINT wheel covers that were stored inside.

  Berrien still has a complete '79 300 that he wants to sell.  I'll be going back up to SC in a few weeks, and I can take digital pics for the asking.  I don't have any stake in the deal, and I did not see the car - you'll need to contact Berrien yourself - his contact information from Stan Arthur's e-mail is repeated below.

  300ly,
  John Spiers

Stan Arthur <stanleyrarthur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Met this guy at the Ocala Mopar show this weekend and he says he has a D ,
intact (minus seats) surface body rust, no holes; an F that's been in the
warehouse for 25 years and wants to part out a G. He says he wants to hold
onto the engine. I can't tell you anymore but I'm sure some of you have
questions. His name is Berrien Farrell at 843-821-6928, cell 843-696 6699.
He reports that he needs to move these soon. Good hunting! Stan Arthur