Re: [Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler TurboFlite Concept Car

Re: [Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler TurboFlite Concept Car

Anthony Rinaldi wrote:

Hi to all,

Came across a russian Car Styling Web Site that has
some excellent documentation of Chrysler Concept Cars.

One in particular, the 1961 Chrysler TurboFlite, I had
never seen.

http://www.carstyling.ru/car.asp?id=1322

300'ly
Tony Rinaldi