ram setup for sale

I received this message from Charlie in Kentucky (I don't know him). If interested, contact him at moparln@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or moparln@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message:

I have been a Chrysler fan since the early 60's. I was in
Quality Control from 1965 -72 at Chrysler's Warren Stamping in Warren
Mich. My love for Chryslers shows in my collection today. I have
numerous Early Hemi engines from the 331, 354 to 392's. My hobby has
turned into a business after retirement.                           I am
contacting you to let you know about a rare setup for the 60 61 413 300
Letter cars that I plan to sell on ebay. I have had this Manifold for
over 25 years. Used them on a Hot Rod 33 Plymouth coupe until it was
sold in 1980. I would like to see this unit go back on a letter car
someday. I have the manifolds, Center spacers, Balance Tube, Air
Cleaners,Carb Linkage & 2 Carter AFB's & Misc Hardware. Do you know of a
member that needs these parts to finish a restoration on a 1960-61
Letter Car?  If so you can contact me at:
moparln@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or moparln@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thank you, Charlie = East Point,
Kentucky