   Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:46:52 -0500
   From: "John Lyons" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: New G convertible????

Hi Johan and Happy New Year!

I was wondering the same thing.  I also noticed that this car does not have
the CHRYSLER on the grill.  I was always under the impression that all of
the '61's had it on the grill.  Is there a possibility that some did not?
At least three that I have owned did not have the CHRYSLER on the grille.

I have communicated with the owner/seller.  It is a one owner car that had a
tranny failure many years ago and the car was just parked.  The owner was
somewhat of a recluse.  His son now needs the money and has hauled this car
out of the storage for sale.  It is a no reserve auction.  He states the
mileage is accurate and original.  The astrodome plastic had been broken at
some point, however.

This could be made a nice driver as is with not a lot of $$ spent.

Considering what has been out there for sale and the condition of those cars
(and what those sellers are asking for their cars), this could be quite an
interesting auction.

JL