[Chrysler300] Going out to sea with MOPAR MUSCLE

[Chrysler300] Going out to sea with MOPAR MUSCLE

Hello 300'ly to all!
    The next best thing to going on a cruise and not being able to be with your 300 is to buy the MOPAR MUSCLE book on sale at the Mall while waiting for your flight to the port in Fort Lauderdale. We cruised the Carriben last week and I had the pleasure of reading MOPAR MUSCLE cover to cover in flight and while munching on the chocolate by the pillow in the stateroom before going to dreamland where 300s run with impunity! Great book!  Special mention made to Gil Cunningham, John Hertog, and John Lazenby, et al in the book with the first 3 years of Letter Cars being featured belonging to John Lazenby!  Kudos to you all who contributed to such a fine publication. Happy Holidays and 2006 is the year for Asheville and Lawton!  YES!!!  ROB KERN